Painting nails seems a pampering session for almost those girls who are always fond of beauty and styles. It sets the mood on while you paint your nail with bright colors to make you look extra special. But how about enjoying few great tracks while you are engaged in such mind relaxing moment? Well here is a list of few songs that you might give it a try listening while painting nails and enhance your artistic beauty timing.Well I would recommend using 2.1 computer speakers while listening to songs.
List of Songs:
1. Pretty Woman: This song can be one great selection while you paint nails. The song itself says “pretty woman” and it instantly will give you a cool vibe while you are busy in making yourself look pretty. It’s just the perfect song to listen to during this time.
2. Girls Just Want to Have Fun: Yes as by the lyrics you can see “girls just want to have fun” and truly painting nails is one of fine times girls enjoy when they find nothing else cool things to so for that moment.
3. Shape of My Heart: Another healing song that will remind of the beautiful memories you had in your life or whichever you can relate with this song by the none other than backstreet boys. Paint in your nails and get lost in the shape of your heart.
4. All The Way: All the way duet track by Celine Dion and Frank Sinatra. Another lovely track that you can enjoy in this pampering moment with yourself. It’s a soft melodious a meaningful song on life.
5. I Want It That Way: I want it that way by backstreet boys. Paint your nails and remind yourself that no matter what happens in life you will have things done your way and just the way you are getting your nails done with exactly the paint colour you want.
Enjoy this soft rhythmic melodious song by various artists while you indulge yourself in a manicure session.
Are you someone who is obsessed with painting your nails all the time? Well majority of the females will say yes as it counts to one of the parts of every female’s beauty regime. But to set those nails on fleek you try your level best to paint them the best you can but many time messed it up. You wonder how to get the perfect manicure and how can u fix things. Well it’s not always you have to go to the salon to get the best manicure treatment from the professionals, or you don’t need to be professional either to get them done correctly. All you need is a little bit of knowledge and correct way of doing it. Besides with time with time you can always master things if you put enough urge into it. Now next question, can you paint nails before or after a shower?
There are so many professional nail paint products out in the market that offers so many things, such as; quick drying, high shine, and long stay, easy apply, etc. There may be so many mistakes you were making for a while. But after today you won’t as this content will round up everything about painting nails before or after a shower.
There are few things and techniques that you should consider while painting your nails. Painting your nails after or before shower totally depends on your schedule and timing. No matter you apply them after or before shower, check out the do’s and don’ts below.
So it seems after shower applying nail paint seems much easier than before shower. You can choose either ways depending on your time and need. But if you paint them before shower don’t forget to follow stuff said above, if you don’t mess your beautiful paint and spoil mood. Otherwise you can always go for painting them after shower. After shower have less or no chances for smudging or messing. But yes top coat and base coats are must, along with keeping your nail cuticles clean. Avoid applying any greasy dried nail paint. Avoid layering your nail paints more than twice. That’s all for a perfect manicure.
I love Splatter Nails! But the average technique to get Splatter Nails – blowing the paint with a straw directly onto the nails – is really annoying in regard to cleaning up the cuticles. That’s why I always do Splatter Nails with the plastic bag method. I call it DIY Decals because you basically create decals and then stick it onto the nails. You can find my tutorial on how to do those at the end of today’s post.
So the process of creating your own decals is very easy but you will need some time to let it dry. You will need a plastic bag, a straw and your colors of choice. Then paint your base color onto the plastic bag. I always paint a rectangle about 10cm wide and a little bit more than two times my nail length. If you do this for the first time I’d recommend painting a bigger area so you have some spare decals to practice the technique. Take care not to paint the polish too thick because the thicker the decal the more difficult it will be to place it onto the nails app evenly. Then you dip the straw in the bottle of nail polish and blow in the other end, so that the polish will splash onto the painted area. I always let my decals dry over night so they can be removed from the plastic easily. The next day you can cut the decal with your scissors and create small pieces in the size of your nails. Paint your first nail with one coat of the chosen base color, remove the decal from the plastic with tweezers and add it onto the wet polish. Press it down gently and wait for a little while. I can remove most of the overlapping parts with my other finger nails. After that I apply a first coat of clear nail polish to “melt” the decal and the base color together. Then I can clean it up like I would with my usual manicure and add a top coat.
And this is how you shouldn’t be doing it. Hard to remove 😉